Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Kingston Democratic journal. (Kingston, N.Y.) 1845-1868
Kingston, N.Y. (1845-1868)
Kingston Democratic journal. : (Kingston, N.Y.) 1845-1868
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Kingston, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- William H. Romeyn
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 6, no. 53 (Nov. 19, 1845)-v. 28, no. 37 (July 29, 1868).
- Kingston (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Ulster County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "Democratic" appears within title ornament.
- "Whig," <1852>
- Editor: William H. Romeyn, <1852>
- Publishers: William H. Romeyn, <1845-1847>; H.L. Tobey, <1852>; Romeyn & Son, <1868.
- sn 83031189
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information