Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Ulster County gazette. (Kingston [N.Y.]) 1799-1803
Kingston [N.Y.] (1799-1803)
Ulster County gazette. : (Kingston [N.Y.]) 1799-1803
- Place of publication:
- Kingston [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Samuel Freer and Son
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 2, no. 53 (May 4, 1799)-v. 3, no. 261 (Apr. 30, 1803).
- Kingston (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Kingston.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01208819
- New York (State)--Ulster County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207948
- Ulster County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 53 (May 4, 1799).
- Issue of Jan. 4, 1800 contains the news of the death of Washington and has been reprinted many times. See: R.W.G. Vail, "The Ulster County Gazette ..." N.Y. Public Library Bull. Apr. 1930.
- sn 83031193
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information