Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The era. (Brooklyn, N.Y.) 1861-1862
Brooklyn, N.Y. (1861-1862)
The era. : (Brooklyn, N.Y.) 1861-1862
- Place of publication:
- Brooklyn, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- An Association of Writers and Printers
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 11, no. 521 (Dec. 12, 1861)- ; -new ser. v. 1, no. 14 (Mar. 15, 1862).
- Brooklyn (New York, N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Kings County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Continues the numbering of the Metropolitan era. Subsequent issues have new ser. numbering.
- Editor: H.C. Page, 1861-1862.
- Published every Thursday.
- sn 83031195
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information