Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Ulster plebeian. (Kingston [N.Y.]) 1815-1826
Kingston [N.Y.] (1815-1826)
Ulster plebeian. : (Kingston [N.Y.]) 1815-1826
- Place of publication:
- Kingston [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- John Tappen
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in May 1826.
Vol. 13, no. 632 (Aug. 1, 1815)-
- Kingston (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Kingston.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01208819
- New York (State)--Ulster County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207948
- Ulster County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from Readex Microprint Corp. as part of the Early American newspapers series.
- sn 83031214
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information