Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The freeman's journal. (Cooperstown, Otsego County, N.Y.) 1819-1922
Cooperstown, Otsego County, N.Y. (1819-1922)
The freeman's journal. : (Cooperstown, Otsego County, N.Y.) 1819-1922
- Alternative Titles:
Freeman's journal with which is combined the Milford tidings
- Place of publication:
- Cooperstown, Otsego County, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J.H. Prentiss
- Dates of publication:
-v. 114, no. 23 (Jan. 4, 1922).
- Cooperstown (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Cooperstown.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01219225
- New York (State)--Otsego County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207820
- Otsego County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "Democratic," <1861-1868>; "Democratic-Republican," <1875-1876>; "Democratic," <1918>.
- Also issued on microfilm and microopaque from Readex Microprint Corp.
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers
- Daily summer ed.: Glimmerglass.
- Description based on: Vol. 12, no. 1 (Oct. 4, 1819).
- Editor: Samuel M. Shaw, <1857-1876>.
- Merged with: Oneonta press and Otsego County Democrat; to form: Freeman's journal and the Oneonta press.
- Published as: Freeman's journal with which is combined the Milford tidings, May 28, 1919-June 2, 1920.
- Publishers: John H. Prentiss, 1819-<1845>; Samuel M. Shaw, <1851-1876>; S.M. Shaw & Co., <1883>; Freeman's Journal Co., <1918>-1922.
- sn 83031222
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information