Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Cold Spring recorder. (Cold Spring, N.Y.) 1866-1937
Cold Spring, N.Y. (1866-1937)
The Cold Spring recorder. : (Cold Spring, N.Y.) 1866-1937
- Place of publication:
- Cold Spring, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Swezey & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began with Mar. 1, 1866 issue.
Ceased Dec. 10, 1937?
- Cold Spring (Putnam, N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Cold Spring (Putnam)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01799290
- New York (State)--Putnam County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211409
- Putnam County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "First of all, the news," March 19, 1920.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 21 (July 27, 1866).
- Editors: Charles Blanchard, 1866-<1867>; S.B. Allis, <1868-1876>.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 70, no. 3580 (Dec. 27, 1935).
- Publishers: Charles Blanchard, <1867>; The Recorder Assn., <1868>; S.B. Allis, <1876>; Otis Montrose, <1920->.
- sn 83031257
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information