Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Corning and Blossburg advocate. (Corning, Steuben County, N.Y.) 1840-1843
Corning, Steuben County, N.Y. (1840-1843)
Corning and Blossburg advocate. : (Corning, Steuben County, N.Y.) 1840-1843
- Place of publication:
- Corning, Steuben County, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Charles Adams
- Dates of publication:
Began July 31, 1840; ceased in 1843.
- Corning (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Corning.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207976
- "Whig," <1840>.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (Aug. 7, 1840).
- Publishers: Charles Adams, <Aug. 21, 1840>-July 23, 1841; Hull & May, Aug. 4, 1841-Sept. 1, 1841; H.H. Hull, Sept. 8, 1841-Jan. 19, 1842; Henry H. Hull, Jan. 26, 1842-<1843>.
- sn 83031258
View complete holdings information