Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Champlain journal. (Champlain, N.Y.) 1865-1879
Champlain, N.Y. (1865-1879)
The Champlain journal. : (Champlain, N.Y.) 1865-1879
- Place of publication:
- Champlain, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- S. Howard
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1879?
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Nov. 3, 1865)-
- Champlain (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Clinton County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Editor: Albion N. Merchant, <1873>.
- Issues for Sept. 30, 1868-Oct. 7, 1868, include supplement titled:Journal supplement; Jan. 27, 1869-Feb. 17, 1869, titled: Champlain journal, supplement.
- Published from the same office: Weekly journal (Moira, N.Y.).
- Publishers: S. Howard, 1865-<1866>; A.N. Merchant, <1871-1873>.
- sn 83031276
View complete holdings information