Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Chautauqua Democrat. (Jamestown, N.Y.) 1853-1891
Jamestown, N.Y. (1853-1891)
The Chautauqua Democrat. : (Jamestown, N.Y.) 1853-1891
- Place of publication:
- Jamestown, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J. Warren Fletcher
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1891.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Feb. 16, 1853)-
- Chautauqua County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Jamestown (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Daily eds.: Chautauqua daily Democrat, 1872-187<3>; Daily Democrat (Jamestown, N.Y.), 187<4>-1879; Chautauqua Democrat (Jamestown, N.Y. : Daily), 1879-1uuu.
- Editors: James Parker, <1860>; Davis H. Waite, <1863>; Henry L. Lamb, <1869>.
- National Republican, <1876>.
- Publishers: J. Warren Fletcher, <1853>; James Parker & Cyrus D. Fletcher, <1854>; James Parker & A. Fletcher, <1856-1860>; Fletcher and Co., <1861-1862>; Fletcher & Waite, <1863-1864>; A.B. Fletcher, <1865-1869>; A.B. & C.F. Fletcher, <1881-1883>.
- sn 83031317
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information