Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Fulton County Republican. (Johnstown, N.Y.) 1839-1864
Johnstown, N.Y. (1839-1864)
Fulton County Republican. : (Johnstown, N.Y.) 1839-1864
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Johnstown, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Alex. N. Webb
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1839.
Ceased in 1864?
- Fulton County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Johnstown (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Fulton County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211826
- New York (State)--Johnstown.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212780
- "Democratic Whig."
- "Sir I wish you to understand the true Principles of Government. I wish them carried out. I ask nothing more.--Harrison."
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 28 (Mar. 17, 1840).
- Editors: Alexander N. Webb, <1840>; George Henry, <1845-1852>.
- Publishers: Alexander N. Webb, <1840-1841>; George Henry, <1845-1849>; George Henry & Son, <1860>.
- sn 83031358
View complete holdings information