Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Republican watchman. (Monticello, N.Y.) 1828-1861
Monticello, N.Y. (1828-1861)
Republican watchman. : (Monticello, N.Y.) 1828-1861
- Place of publication:
- Monticello, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- F.A. De Voe
- Dates of publication:
-v. 33, no. 42 (Feb. 6, 1861) = -whole no. 1708.
Began in May 1828?
- Monticello (Sullivan County, N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Monticello (Sullivan County)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01313540
- New York (State)--Sullivan County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207504
- Sullivan County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 54 (May 26, 1829).
- Issues for <June 28, 1831-> also called: <New ser., no. 7->
- Publishers: Frederick A. De Voe, <1829-1831>; Frederick A. De Voe & James E. Quinlan, <1850-1853>.
- sn 83031367
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information