Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Newburgh daily journal. (Newburgh, N.Y.) 1862-1917
Newburgh, N.Y. (1862-1917)
The Newburgh daily journal. : (Newburgh, N.Y.) 1862-1917
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Newburgh, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Cyrus B. Martin
- Dates of publication:
Ceased June 30, 1917.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (July 5, 1862)-
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Newburgh (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Orange County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "Daily" appears above title ornament, <1864-1867>; <1870-1872>; <1876-1897>.
- Editor: Cyrus B. Martin, 1862-<1876>.
- Publishers: Cyrus B. Martin, 1862-<1864>; Ritchie, Bodine & Hull, <1877>; Ritchie & Hull, <1878-1883>.
- sn 83031387
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information