Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Lockport balance. (Lockport, N.Y.) 1829-1834
Lockport, N.Y. (1829-1834)
Lockport balance. : (Lockport, N.Y.) 1829-1834
- Place of publication:
- Lockport, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Peter Besancon, Jun.
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1829? Ceased in 1834.
- Lockport (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Lockport.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01213352
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 6 (May 27, 1830).
- Editors: Baker and Besancon.
- Merged with: Lockport gazette, to form: Balance and gazette (non-extant?). Cf. French, J.H. Gazetteer of the state of N.Y., 1860.
- sn 83031425
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information