Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Democratic Republican. (Hamilton, N.Y.) 1856-1887
Hamilton, N.Y. (1856-1887)
Democratic Republican. : (Hamilton, N.Y.) 1856-1887
- Place of publication:
- Hamilton, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- [Waldron & James]
- Dates of publication:
-v. 58, no. 28 (Dec. 29, 1887).
Began in 1856.
- Hamilton (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Hamilton.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212819
- Description based on: Vol. 23, no. 5 (Aug. 20, 1856).
- Editors: George R. Waldron, <1858>; Thomas L. James, <1858>; Edward D. Van Slyck, <1876>.
- Publishers: Waldron & James, <1856-1858>; J. Hunt Smith, <1861-1862>; Edward D. Van Slyck, <1863>-1886; W.E. Tooke, 1886-1887.
- sn 83031426
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information