Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Oxford Republican. (Oxford, N.Y.) 1831-1847
Oxford, N.Y. (1831-1847)
Oxford Republican. : (Oxford, N.Y.) 1831-1847
- Alternative Titles:
Oxford Republican, and Chenango County Democrat
- Place of publication:
- Oxford, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- [William E. Chapman and T.T. Flagler]
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1831? Ceased with Oct. 13, 1847 issue.
- Chenango County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Oxford (Chenango County, N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "Democratic," <1844-1847>.
- Description based on: Vol. 4, no. 32 (Oct. 15, 1834).
- Issues for <Mar. 5-Apr. 23, 1841> numbered: New ser., v. 1, no. <8-15>.
- Published as: Oxford Republican, and Chenango County Democrat, <Mar. 5-Apr. 23, 1841>.
- Publishers: William E. Chapman and T.T. Flagler, <1834-1835>; William E. Chapman, <1836>; Benj. Welch, Jr., <1841>; R.A. Leal, <1842>; C.E. Chamberlain, <1843>; R.A. Leal, <1844>; La F. Leal, <1845>.
- sn 83031435
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information