Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Newburgh register. (Newburgh, N.Y.) 1886-1908
Newburgh, N.Y. (1886-1908)
Newburgh register. : (Newburgh, N.Y.) 1886-1908
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Newburgh, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- John A. Mason
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1886; ceased in 1908?
<Sept. 16, 1886>-
- Newburgh (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Orange County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 10, no. 2969 (May 24, 1886).
- Latest issue consulted: Feb. 24, 1908.
- Publishers: Francis A. Willard, <1896>; J. Blackburn Miller <1900-1907>.
- Sometimes published as: Newburgh daily register.
- sn 83031448
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information