Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Catskill packet, & western mail. (Catskill [N.Y.]) 1794-1797
Catskill [N.Y.] (1794-1797)
Catskill packet, & western mail. : (Catskill [N.Y.]) 1794-1797
- Alternative Titles:
Catskill packet, and western mail
- Place of publication:
- Catskill [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- M. Croswell & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 3, no. 105 (Aug. 9, 1794)-v. 4, no. 52 (Jan. 2, 1797).
- Catskill (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Greene County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Catskill.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01222261
- New York (State)--Greene County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01220663
- Imprint varies: Printed by Mackay Croswell, 1796-1797.
- Issued on half-sheets, Jan. 2-9, 1796.
- Published as: Catskill packet, and western mail, Jan. 9, 1796-1797.
- sn 83031451
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information