Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Catskill recorder. (Catskill, N.Y.) 1804-1828
Catskill, N.Y. (1804-1828)
Catskill recorder. : (Catskill, N.Y.) 1804-1828
- Place of publication:
- Catskill, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Mackay Croswell
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1828? Cf. French, J.H. Gazetteer of the state of N.Y., 1860.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (May 14, 1804)-
- Catskill (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Greene County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Catskill.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01222261
- New York (State)--Greene County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01220663
- Editor: Edwin Croswell, <1820>.
- Publishers: Mackay Croswell, <1805>-1817; M. Croswell, & Son, 1817-1820; Edwin Croswell, <1820>.
- Republican, <1820>.
- sn 83031455
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information