Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Highland Newburgh courier. (Newburgh [N.Y.]) 1843-1859
Newburgh [N.Y.] (1843-1859)
Highland Newburgh courier. : (Newburgh [N.Y.]) 1843-1859
- Alternative Titles:
Newburgh Highland courier
- Place of publication:
- Newburgh [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J.D. Spalding
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1843.
Ceased in 1859.
- New York (State)--Newburgh.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01215294
- Newburgh (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "Newburgh" appears within title ornament, <1846-1852>.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 153 (Feb. 7, 1846).
- Editor: John D. Spalding, <1846-1852>.
- sn 83031460
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information