Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Oyster Bay pilot. (Oyster, N.Y.) 1885-1900
Oyster, N.Y. (1885-1900)
The Oyster Bay pilot. : (Oyster, N.Y.) 1885-1900
- Place of publication:
- Oyster, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1885; ceased in 1900.
- Nassau County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Oyster Bay (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Queens County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "Democratic," <1887>.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 26 (May 28, 1887).
- Editor: Wilson Palmer, <1887>.
- Nassau County, including Oyster Bay, formed from Queens County, Jan. 1, 1899.
- sn 83031469
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information