Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Broome County patriot. (Chenango-Point, Broome County, N.Y.) 1812-1813
Chenango-Point, Broome County, N.Y. (1812-1813)
The Broome County patriot. : (Chenango-Point, Broome County, N.Y.) 1812-1813
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Chenango-Point, Broome County, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Chauncey Morgan
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Nov. 10, 1812)-v. 1, no. 28 (May 18, 1813).
- Binghamton (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Broome County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Binghamton.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206763
- New York (State)--Broome County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01233031
- "Broome County" appears above title ornament in small type.
- "Federal Republican."
- Also issued in microform from Readex Microprint Corp.
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers
- Chenango Point was incorporated as Binghamton on Apr. 2, 1813.
- Supported "Peace Ticket" in 1812 election.
- sn 83031500
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information