Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Cazenovia Republican. (Cazenovia, Madison County, N.Y.) 1854-current
Cazenovia, Madison County, N.Y. (1854-current)
Cazenovia Republican. : (Cazenovia, Madison County, N.Y.) 1854-current
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Cazenovia, Madison County, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Lake & Phillips
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (May 3, 1854)-
- Cazenovia (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Madison County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Cazenovia.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01222204
- New York (State)--Madison County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209190
- Also issued on microfilm from the New York Public Library, 1857-1882, and the New York State Library, 1854-2004.
- Editor: E.B. Crandall, <1876>.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 192, no. 23 (June 10-16, 1998).
- Publishers: Lake & Phillips, 1854; Seneca Lake, 1854-1862; Crandall Brothers, 1862-Mar. 11, 1863; Francis A. Crandall, Mar. 18, 1863-Oct. 7, 1863; E. Bowen Crandall, Oct. 14, 1863-Sept. 14, 1864; Irving C. Forte, Sept. 21, 1864-<1875>; Forte Brothers, <1867>; Irwin A. Forte, <1870>-1871; E.B. Crandall, 1872-May 17, 1877; Fred M. Taylor, May 24, 1877-1889; G.H. Witherhead, 1889-1890; J.A. Loyster, 1890-1903; F.M. Elliott, 1903-1911; E.A. Peck and J.C. Peck, 1911-<1919>; J.C. Peck, <1917-1952>; Lowe Pub. Co., Inc., <1955-1965>; Cazenovia Pub. Corp., <1967>-1981; T. Elmer Bogardus, George C. Wortley, III, 1982- ; Eagle Newspapers, <1998>.
- sn 83031502
View complete holdings information