Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The evening star. (Peekskill, [N.Y.]) 1922-1985
Peekskill, [N.Y.] (1922-1985)
The evening star. : (Peekskill, [N.Y.]) 1922-1985
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Peekskill, [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Richard E. Coon, Jr.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (June 14, 1922)-v. 63, no. 341 (Dec. 7, 1985)
- Daily (except Sundays and holidays)
- Cortlandt (N.Y. : Town)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Cortlandt (Town)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01331603
- New York (State)--Peekskill.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209452
- New York (State)--Westchester County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202684
- Peekskill (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Westchester County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "A Shield for None, A Voice for All," 1950's.
- "Independent, Tolerant and Without Prejudice," 1930's.
- During 1925-1926, "The Tattler", Peekskill High School newspaper was published weekly as one page in the Evening Star.
- Gregory, W. Amer. newspapers, 1821-1936
- Publishers: Richard Coon <1922> ; E. Joe Albertson and Donald F. Ikeler <1924-1933> Westchester Newspaper Group <1933-> ;Peekskill Star Corp., <1941-> ; Ogden Newspapers, W. Va. <1973-> ; Gannett
- sn 83031510
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information