Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Yates County chronicle. (Penn Yan, N.Y.) 1856-1926
Penn Yan, N.Y. (1856-1926)
Yates County chronicle. : (Penn Yan, N.Y.) 1856-1926
- Alternative Titles:
Yates Co. chronicle
- Place of publication:
- Penn Yan, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- S.C. Cleveland
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 14, no. 1 (Jan. 3, 1856)-v. 103, no. 1 (Jan. 6, 1926).
- Penn Yan (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Yates County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "County" appears within title ornament, <June 25-July 2, 1863>
- Merged with: Rushville chronicle and Gorham new age, and: Penn Yan express, to form: Chronicle-express.
- Semiweekly ed.: Chronicle (Penn Yan, N.Y.).
- sn 83031518
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information