Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Clinton signal. (Clinton, Oneida Co., N.Y.) 1846-1851
Clinton, Oneida Co., N.Y. (1846-1851)
The Clinton signal. : (Clinton, Oneida Co., N.Y.) 1846-1851
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Clinton, Oneida Co., N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- L.W. Payne
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1851?
Vol. 1, no. 1 (July 7, 1846)-
- Clinton (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Clinton.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202863
- "A family newspaper, independent in politics, devoted to literature, agriculture, and foreign and domestic intelligence."
- Published as: Radiator, <1848-1849>. Cf. French, J.H., Gazetteer of State of N.Y., 1860.
- Published every Thursday.
- Publishers: L.W. Payne, <1846>; Payne & MacDonald, <1847>; L.W. Payne, <1849-1851>.
- sn 83031544
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information