Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Franklin telegraph. (Malone, N.Y.) 1820-1830
Malone, N.Y. (1820-1830)
Franklin telegraph. : (Malone, N.Y.) 1820-1830
- Place of publication:
- Malone, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Francis Burnap
- Dates of publication:
Began with Aug. 31, 1820 issue; ceased in 1830.
- Franklin County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Malone (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Franklin County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212304
- New York (State)--Malone.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01220446
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (Sept. 7, 1820).
- Publishers: Francis Burnap, 1820-1829; Elias Williams, <1829>.
- sn 83031575
View complete holdings information