Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Argus. (Mount Vernon, N.Y.) 1879-1902
Mount Vernon, N.Y. (1879-1902)
The Argus. : (Mount Vernon, N.Y.) 1879-1902
- Alternative Titles:
Mount Vernon Argus
Mount Vernon weekly argus
- Place of publication:
- Mount Vernon, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Sidebotham & McClellan
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1879.
Ceased with Mar. 28, 1902 issue.
- Mount Vernon (Westchester County, N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Mount Vernon (Westchester County)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01313702
- New York (State)--Westchester County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202684
- Westchester County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "An official Democratic newspaper."
- "The Only Official Village Newspaper."
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 28 (Sept. 25, 1879).
- Editors: Alvah P. French & Henry O. Sniffen, <Mar. 27, 1890->.
- Hufeland, O. Checklist
- sn 83031578
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information