Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Westchester County record. (Mount Vernon, N.Y.) 1884-1892
Mount Vernon, N.Y. (1884-1892)
Westchester County record. : (Mount Vernon, N.Y.) 1884-1892
- Place of publication:
- Mount Vernon, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- James S. Spencer
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Feb. 6, 1884)-v. 9, no. 427 (Apr. 6, 1892).
- Mount Vernon (Westchester County, N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Mount Vernon (Westchester County)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01313702
- New York (State)--Westchester County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202684
- Westchester County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "A local Republican newspaper."
- Available on microfilm from the New York Public Library.
- Hufeland, O.A checklist
- sn 83031585
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information