Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Daily citizen. (Ossining, N.Y.) 1902-1919
Ossining, N.Y. (1902-1919)
The Daily citizen. : (Ossining, N.Y.) 1902-1919
- Alternative Titles:
Ossining daily citizen
- Place of publication:
- Ossining, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Ossining Print. and Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1902; ceased in 1919.
- Ossining (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Westchester County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "All the news when its news." <1905>.
- "Official village, town, county and state newspaper."
- Absorbed: Ossining Morning Call ; Ossining News ; and Ossining Morning Citizen.
- Description based on: Vol. 4, no. 1119 (May 17, 1906).
- Merged with: Ossining Sentinel, to form: Citizen-Sentinel.
- Redway, V.L. Short History and Bibliography of Ossining Newspapers, 1797-1951
- Sucessor to Ossining Daily Call, Ossining Morning Citizen and Ossining News" <1914>.
- sn 83031594
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information