Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Westchester gazette ; and Peekskill advertiser. (Peekskill [N.Y.]) 1808-181?
Peekskill [N.Y.] (1808-181?)
Westchester gazette ; and Peekskill advertiser. : (Peekskill [N.Y.]) 1808-181?
- Place of publication:
- Peekskill [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Robert Crumbie
- Dates of publication:
- Cortlandt (N.Y. : Town)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Cortlandt (Town)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01331603
- New York (State)--Peekskill.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209452
- New York (State)--Westchester County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202684
- Peekskill (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Westchester County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 96 (Aug. 28, 1810).
- References: Shaw & Shoemaker 16713; Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers, p. 717.
- sn 83031595
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information