Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Westchester and Putnam Democrat. (Peekskill ;) 1840-1841
Peekskill ; (1840-1841)
Westchester and Putnam Democrat. : (Peekskill ;) 1840-1841
- Place of publication:
- Peekskill ;
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Benjamin Baily
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 10, 1840)-v. 2, no. 39 (Nov. 30, 1841) = No. 1-no. 91.
- Cortlandt (N.Y. : Town)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Cortlandt (Town)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01331603
- New York (State)--Peekskill.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209452
- New York (State)--Westchester County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202684
- Peekskill (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Westchester County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Absorbed by: Highland Democrat (Peekskill, N.Y. : 1839).
- Published simultaneously in Peekskill and Carmel, <1841>.
- sn 83031604
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information