Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The people's friend. (Little-Falls, N.Y.) 1821-1828
Little-Falls, N.Y. (1821-1828)
The people's friend. : (Little-Falls, N.Y.) 1821-1828
- Place of publication:
- Little-Falls, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Edward M. Griffing
- Dates of publication:
-v. 8, no. 17 (Dec. 25, 1828) = -whole no. 381.
Began in Sept. 1821.
- Herkimer County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Little Falls (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Herkimer County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01223285
- New York (State)--Little Falls.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01224076
- "Here patriot TRUTH her glorious ... precepts ... to draw. Pledged to RELIGION, LIBERTY and LAW," <1827>.
- "Here shall the Press, the People's RIGHTS maintain, Unawed by influence, and unbribed by Gain," <1826>.
- Democratic. Cf. Development of Little Falls.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 7, (Oct. 25, 1821).
- sn 83031608
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information