Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Camden journal. (Camden, N.Y.) 1864-1884
Camden, N.Y. (1864-1884)
The Camden journal. : (Camden, N.Y.) 1864-1884
- Place of publication:
- Camden, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- Munger & Becker
- Dates of publication:
Began in Mar. 1864? Ceased in Dec. 1884?
- Camden (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Camden.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01220523
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 20, (Aug. 2, 1866).
- Editor: Jarius H. Munger, <1875-1876>.
- Publishers: Munger & Becker, <1866-1867>; J.H. Munger, <1868> <1873>.
- sn 83031624
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information