Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Scarsdale inquirer. (Scarsdale, N.Y.) 1901-current
Scarsdale, N.Y. (1901-current)
The Scarsdale inquirer. : (Scarsdale, N.Y.) 1901-current
- Place of publication:
- Scarsdale, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Arthur Manor Society of Christian Endeavor
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (July 4, 1901)-
Mar. 10, 1904-
- Scarsdale (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Westchester County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Women--Societies and clubs--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Industrial Microfilming, New York, N.Y. (1901-1998) and New England Micrographics, Marlboro, Mass. (1998- ).
- Edited by Ruth Nash Chalmers <1930-1974>
- Issued as a supplement to the Bronxville Review <1909-1919> Cf. 'The Story of Our Century', published by Scarsdale Inquirer, 2001.
- Issues for <Nov. 15, 1919-May 25, 1920> numbered: Vol. 1, no. <1-25>
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 81, no. 52 (Dec. 29, 2000).
- Publishers: Arthur Manor Society of Christian Endeavor, 1901-1904; Stephen L. Angell (Bronx Valley Press), 1904-1919; Scarsdale Woman's Club, Inc., 1919-1959; Carl Tucker Jr. (Patent Press), 1959-1963; Jerome Sill, 1963-1971;Dymer Communications, 1971-1980, William H. White (S.I. Communications), 1980-. Cf. 'The Story of Our Century', published by Scarsdale Inquirer, 2001.
- sn 83031627
View complete holdings information