Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Somers museum. (Somers, formerly Stephentown, N.Y.) 1809-1810
Somers, formerly Stephentown, N.Y. (1809-1810)
Somers museum. : (Somers, formerly Stephentown, N.Y.) 1809-1810
- Place of publication:
- Somers, formerly Stephentown, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Milton F. Cushing
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1810.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Nov. 8, 1809)-
- New York (State)--Somers.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01237336
- New York (State)--Westchester County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202684
- Somers (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Westchester County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "I come the herald of a Noisy World; New from all nations lumbering at my Back."
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers,
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 1, no. 27 (May 22, 1810).
- Masthead ornament: Rider on horseback wielding a trumpet.
- Shaw & Shoemaker,
- sn 83031630
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information