Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Washington County post. (Salem, N.Y.) 1823-1829
Salem, N.Y. (1823-1829)
Washington County post. : (Salem, N.Y.) 1823-1829
- Place of publication:
- Salem, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- H. Dodd & Co.
- Dates of publication:
-v. 25, no. 1336 (Dec. 30,1829) = New ser., no. 366.
Began in 1823.
- Salem (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Washington County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "Ab honesto, nulla re deterribitur-ad turpia, nulla spe invitabitur."
- Description based on: Vol. 19, no. 975 (Feb. 12, 1823).
- Publishers: Dodd and Stevenson, <1823-1829>.
- sn 83031642
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information