Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Washington County post and advocate of popular education. (Salem, N.Y.) 18??-1834
Salem, N.Y. (18??-1834)
Washington County post and advocate of popular education. : (Salem, N.Y.) 18??-1834
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Salem, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dodd and Stevenson
- Dates of publication:
- New York (State)--Salem.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234346
- New York (State)--Washington County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01220667
- Salem (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Washington County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "Ab honesto, nulla re deterribitur; ad turpia, nulla spe invitabitur ... Seneca."
- Description based on: Vol. 26, no. 1337 (Jan. 6, 1830).
- Issue for Jan. 6, 1830 also numbered: New series, no. 1.
- Publishers: E. & H.W. Dodd, <1831-1833>.
- sn 83031644
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information