Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Yonkers examiner. (Yonkers, N.Y.) 1856-1863
Yonkers, N.Y. (1856-1863)
Yonkers examiner. : (Yonkers, N.Y.) 1856-1863
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Yonkers, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- M.F. Rowe
- Dates of publication:
-v. 8, no. 406 (Nov. 26, 1863).
Began in Feb. 1856 issue.
- Westchester County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Yonkers (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Yonkers Public Library.
- Continues: Westchester news (New Rochelle, N.Y.). Cf. French, J.H. Gazetteer of the state of N.Y., 1860.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 29 (Sept. 4, 1856).
- sn 83031713
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information