Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The statesman. (Yonkers, N.Y.) 1863-1874
Yonkers, N.Y. (1863-1874)
The statesman. : (Yonkers, N.Y.) 1863-1874
- Alternative Titles:
Statesman; a union of the Yorkers examiner and clarion
- Place of publication:
- Yonkers, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Statesman Pub. Association
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 8, no. 407 (Dec. 3, 1863)-v. 19, no. 984 (Dec. 25, 1874).
- New York (State)--Westchester County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202684
- New York (State)--Yonkers.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01215788
- Westchester County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Yonkers (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "A weekly newspaper uniting the Yonkers Examiner and Clarion."
- "Devoted to the political and general interests of the Hudson River Counties."
- Available on microfilm from Yonkers Public Library.
- Description based on: Vol. 8, no. 407 (Dec. 3, 1863).
- Editors: Van Buren Denslow, <1863-1864>; I. Edwards Clarke, <1869>.
- Publishers: Statesman Pub. Association, <1864>; Matthew F. Rowe, <1866-1869>.
- sn 83031714
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information