Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Yonkers statesman. (Yonkers, N.Y.) 1875-1899
Yonkers, N.Y. (1875-1899)
The Yonkers statesman. : (Yonkers, N.Y.) 1875-1899
- Place of publication:
- Yonkers, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- M.F. Rowe
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1899.
Vol. 20, no. 985 (Jan. 1, 1875)-
- New York (State)--Westchester County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202684
- New York (State)--Yonkers.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01215788
- Westchester County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Yonkers (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "A weekly journal in the interest of Westchester County, N.Y."
- Available on microfilm from Micro Photo Division, Bell and Howell Co.
- Daily eds.: Yonkers statesman (Yonkers, N.Y. : 1883), Nov. 10, 1883-Oct. 1, 1921; Yonkers statesman and the Yonkers daily news, Oct. 3,1921-June 11, 1924.; Yonkers statesman (Yonkers, N.Y. : 1924), June 12, 1924-Mar. 14, 1932.
- Editor: M.F. Rowe, <1875>.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 31, no. 1611 (Dec. 31,1886).
- Yonkers bicentennial issue, Oct. 19, 1882.
- sn 83031715
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information