Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Yonkers daily herald. (Yonkers, N.Y.) 1867-1872
Yonkers, N.Y. (1867-1872)
Yonkers daily herald. : (Yonkers, N.Y.) 1867-1872
- Place of publication:
- Yonkers, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Thomas Smith
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1867.
Ceased in 1872.
- Westchester County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Yonkers (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 4 (Oct. 24, 1867).
- Gregory, W. Amer. newspapers, 1821-1936
- Hufeland, O. Checklist of books, maps, pictures and other printed matter relating to the counties of Westchester and Bronx
- Merged with: Yonkers Statesman to form: Herald-Statesman. Cf. Gregory.
- Preceding title based on: Griffin, E.F., Westchester Co. & its people.
- sn 83031719
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information