Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Yonkers herald. (Yonkers, N.Y.) 1889-1932
Yonkers, N.Y. (1889-1932)
The Yonkers herald. : (Yonkers, N.Y.) 1889-1932
- Alternative Titles:
<Jan. 2,1891-Apr. 16, 1892>
Yonkers 50th anniversary
May 31, 1922
- Place of publication:
- Yonkers, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Frederick Shonnard
- Dates of publication:
-v. 44, no. 9731 (Mar. 14, 1932).
Began in 1889 as daily. Cf. Hufeland, O. Checklist.
- New York (State)--Westchester County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202684
- New York (State)--Yonkers.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01215788
- Westchester County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Yonkers (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 126 (Jan. 2, 1891).
- Editor: Alfred Fox <1894->
- Publication frequency information based on: Hufeland, O. Checklist of books ... relating to the counties of Westchester and Bronx.
- Publisher: Yonkers Daily Herald Publishing Co., <July 1, 1894->.
- sn 83031722
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information