Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The gazette. (Yonkers, N.Y.) 1864-1866
Yonkers, N.Y. (1864-1866)
The gazette. : (Yonkers, N.Y.) 1864-1866
- Place of publication:
- Yonkers, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Yonkers Democratic Pub. Assn.
- Dates of publication:
-v. 14, no. 728 (Apr. 28, 1866).
Began June 4, 1864. Cf. Scharf, J.T. Hist. of Westchester Co., N.Y., 1886.
- Westchester County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Yonkers (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Democratic Republican.
- Description based on: Vol. 14, no. 677 (May 6, 1865).
- Editors: Henry Barton Dawson, <1865>-1866; J.G.P. Holden, 1866.
- Publishers: Yonkers Democratic Pub. Assn., <1865>-1866; J.G.P. Holden, 1866.
- Subtitle: A Journal for Westchester, Rockland and Putnam Counties.
- sn 83031723
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information