Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Poughkeepsie daily eagle. (Poughkeepsie, N.Y.) 1860-1915
Poughkeepsie, N.Y. (1860-1915)
Poughkeepsie daily eagle. : (Poughkeepsie, N.Y.) 1860-1915
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Poughkeepsie, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Platt & Schram
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Dec. 4, 1860)-v. 55, no. 16,883 (Apr. 10, 1915).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Dutchess County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Dutchess County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207498
- New York (State)--Poughkeepsie.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01214704
- Poughkeepsie (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Micro Photo Division, Bell & Howell Co.
- Contains a supplement titled: The Poughkeepsie scout, published every other Saturday.
- Published a special 50th Anniversary ed., June 1911.
- Publishers: Isaac Platt & William Schram, <1861-1865>; Isaac Platt & Sons, <1869>; Platt & Platt, <1875-1876>.
- Semiweekly eds.: Poughkeepsie eagle (Poughkeepsie, N.Y. : 1889), 1889; Poughkeepsie eagle, twice-a-week, 1889-1915.
- Souvenir issue titled: Poughkeepsie, the bridge, and its connection, 1889.
- Weekly eds.: Poughkeepsie eagle (Poughkeepsie, N.Y. : 1850), 1850-1888; Poughkeepsie weekly eagle, 1889.
- sn 83031739
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information