Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Watkins independent. (Watkins, N.Y.) 1866-1867
Watkins, N.Y. (1866-1867)
The Watkins independent. : (Watkins, N.Y.) 1866-1867
- Alternative Titles:
Watkins Clizbe's true independent
- Place of publication:
- Watkins, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- S.C. Clizbe
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1866; ceased in 1867.
- New York (State)--Schuyler County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01208406
- New York (State)--Watkins Glen.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01220235
- Schuyler County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Watkins Glen (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "Clizbe's true" appears in small letters above masthead ornament <Sept. 14, 1866>, <Nov. 23, 1866>.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 27 (Sept. 14, 1866).
- Published every Friday.
- Watkins, N.Y. later became known as Watkins Glen, N.Y.
- sn 83031750
View complete holdings information