Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Westchester times and the New York people. (New York) 1886-1891
New York (1886-1891)
The Westchester times and the New York people. : (New York) 1886-1891
- Alternative Titles:
Westchester times and New York people
- Place of publication:
- New York
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Arthur G. Bedell
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in Apr. 1891.
Vol. 23, no. 1,753 (Mar. 13, 1886)-
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York (State)--Westchester County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202684
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Westchester County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Published as: Westchester times and New York people, Apr. 28, 1888-
- sn 83031762
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information