Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Troy sentinel. (Troy, N.Y.) 1823-1832
Troy, N.Y. (1823-1832)
The Troy sentinel. : (Troy, N.Y.) 1823-1832
- Place of publication:
- Troy, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Wm. S. Parker
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (July 15, 1823)-v. 10, no. 988 (Dec. 28, 1832).
- New York (State)--Rensselaer County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211827
- New York (State)--Troy.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202806
- Rensselaer County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Troy (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Editors: Orville L. Holley, 1823-1826; John D. Willard, 1826-1827; Orville L. Holley, 1827-<1831>.
- Issues for July 16, 1824-<July 4, 1828> also called: No. 106-<520>.
- Publishers: Tuttle & Richards, 1824-1828; Tuttle & Gregory, <1828>; Norman Tuttle, <1831>.
- sn 83031777
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information