Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Troy gazette. (Troy [N.Y.]) 1802-1812
Troy [N.Y.] (1802-1812)
The Troy gazette. : (Troy [N.Y.]) 1802-1812
- Alternative Titles:
Troy gazette, and Rensselaer philanthropist
- Place of publication:
- Troy [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Printed by Thomas Collier
- Dates of publication:
Began with Sept. 15, 1802 issue; ceased in 1812.
- "Federal Republican."
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 6 (Oct. 20, 1802).
- Editors: Eldad Lewis, 1810; Ryer Schermerhorn, 1810-1812.
- Imprint varies: Printed by Thomas Collier, 1802-1804; John C. Wright & Solomon Wilbur, Jun., 1804; Wright, Wilbur & Stockwell, 1804-1805; Wright, Goodenow, & Stockwell, 1805-1807; Printed by John Weld, for Wright, Goodenow & Stockwell, 1807-1808; Wright, Goodenow, & Stockwell, 1808; Printed and published, for the Proprietors, by John C. Wright, 1808-1809; Eldad Lewis, 1809-1810; Lewis & Schermerhorn, 1810; Ryer Schermerhorn, 1810-1812.
- Published as: Troy gazette, and Rensselaer philanthropist, Dec. 5, 1809-<Sept. 18,> 1810.
- References: Shaw & Shoemaker 3180; Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers, p. 744.
- sn 83031786
View complete holdings information