Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Troy weekly times. (Troy, N.Y.) 1856-1895
Troy, N.Y. (1856-1895)
The Troy weekly times. : (Troy, N.Y.) 1856-1895
- Alternative Titles:
<Feb. 9, 1861>-June 30, 1892
- Place of publication:
- Troy, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J.M. Francis
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (July 19, 1856)-v. 40, no. 17 (Feb. 28, 1895).
- New York (State)--Rensselaer County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211827
- New York (State)--Troy.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202806
- Rensselaer County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Troy (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Daily ed.: Troy daily times.
- July 25, 1863 misdated July 26, 1863.
- Publishers' names, John M. Francis and Henry O'Reilly Tucker, recorded in Anderson, G.B. Landmarks of Rensselaer Co., N.Y., 1897.
- Suspended July 18 , 1863.
- sn 83031799
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information