Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Troy budget. (Troy, N.Y.) 1828-1840
Troy, N.Y. (1828-1840)
The Troy budget. : (Troy, N.Y.) 1828-1840
- Place of publication:
- Troy, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- John C. Kemble
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 32 (Jan. 1, 1828)-v. 45, no. 1 (June 30, 1840) = new ser., v. 3, no. 1-
- New York (State)--Rensselaer County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211827
- New York (State)--Troy.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202806
- Rensselaer County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Troy (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "Democratic Republican."
- Also published in a weekly and daily ed.
- Editors: John C. Kemble, <1835>; Giles B. Kellogg, <1835-1839>; Henry W. Strong, <1838>.
- Publishers: John C. Kemble, 1828-<1831>; Kemble & Hooper, <1833-1836>; Charles Hooper, <1837>; Kellogg, Strong & Cook, <1838>; Kellogg & Cook, <1839>.
- Suspended issue numbering of "old ser.", 1828-<Dec. 6, 1836>.
- sn 83031805
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information